Abington Pre School
Early Years Level 3 Playworker
- Abington Annexe staff and trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of good and appropriate references and enhanced DBS checks.
Abington Pre-school trustees are an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking for someone to offer the following…
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
* You must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
There is simply no other job quite like this one.
Are you a Level 3 Early Years Playworker looking to join a fun and active pre school team that is passionate and committed to enhancing the early years experiences of preschool aged children?
This job is for you!
Abington Pre School are looking for a Level 3 playworker to work
Monday and Tuesdays
Breakfast Club Monday to Friday
We are an exciting, hard working team of qualified and unqualified playworkers who run a small community pre school and out of school club within the Early Years Foundation Framework and are inspected under Ofsted.
If you think you would like to join our team apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact Ruth for more information on 01223 894246 or email email@example.com