These are the things we would like children to have achieved at the end of their time at Preschool:
- To be settled and build good relationships
- To develop self help skills
- To be able to communicate effectively
- To be able to maintain focus for a period of time
- To be able to develop mark making skills
- To move confidently in a variety of ways
- To have a sense of who they are
If you would like to talk about this further, please speak to your child's keyworker or another member of staff.
Unsure of who your child's keyworker is? Please ask when you are next at the setting!!