Abington Annexe Sports
GAPS Ofsted No: 221689 GAPS Charity Commission No: 1075808
Children using the club will be able to be with friends, make new friends, take part in a variety of sports, activities, relax and have fun.
Essential information and Holiday Activities and Food Programme (HAF)
Summer Holiday Club 2021
We are open during Summer Holidays for Holiday Club, and are pleased to announce we can offer places to children from all schools/home schooling.
We also offer places for Holiday Activities and Food Programme (HAF) children. See below.
We are currently running Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm.
Summer Holiday 2021 Opening:
Monday 26th July 2021 – Friday 20th August 2021
If you would like to book in for the Summer Holidays please fill in the booking link: Summer Holiday Booking Form 2021
At this time we can only take full day bookings.
Unfortunately, for Summer 2021, we are not able to offer swimming.
If you would like to have any further information please email Ryan on email@example.com or ring the annexe office on 01223 894246.
Normal service from Abington Annexe Sports Holiday Club:
Our holiday club runs for the summer holidays and every other school holiday with the exception of Christmas. We are not open for Bank Holidays.
We accept children from 3 years to 14 years.
We open at 8am until 5pm.
We offer a range of sporting activities catered towards the children and their age group.
(* Swimming not available Summer 2021 – During the summer months we are fortunate to be able to offer outdoor swimming on a daily basis at the primary school pool).
Also available are arts and crafts if the children choose to take a break from the sports. We have “quiet time” over lunch when a suitable age related movie is screened.
Costs are £30 per child per day / £25 for siblings.
At this time we can only offer full day bookings.
- 1st child morning/afternoon session (08:00-12:30) £15.00 *not available
- Sibling morning/afternoon session (08:00-12:30) £12:50 *not available
Childcare vouchers are accepted.
Advance booking is essential.
How to register for Holiday Club:
Please contact us via email or phone to discuss further details of how to register and book in for holiday club
Telephone: 01223 894246
AAS Registration Form 2020/2021
AAS Privacy Form
HAF Holiday Activities and Food Programme
The HAF programme is aimed at providing healthy food and enriching activities for primary and secondary school aged children who are eligible for benefit related free school meals.
HAF sessions are fully funded by the Department for Education (DfE).
During the Summer holidays, eligible children will be able to access four, four-hour sessions for four weeks of the holiday, at no cost. The sessions will include a healthy meal and a variety of exciting activities and sports.
Is my child eligible?
Your child will be able to access a HAF funded place if you are in receipt of any of the following:
● Income Support
● Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
● Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
● Child Tax Credit – but no element of Working Tax Credit – and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190
● If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
● Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
● Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or
after you start to work less hours per week
● Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as from 1 April 2018).
If your child normally receives Universal Infant Free School Meals (in Reception, Y1 and Y2) but you do not meet the criteria for ‘income-related Free School Meals’, your child will not be eligible for a HAF funded place during the summer holiday.
If you think that your child is eligible for an income-related Free School Meal under the above criteria, but you have not yet registered, please go to https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
How do I book a place?
- Before you contact us at Abington Annexe, you must email the HAF Team at
firstname.lastname@example.org providing your child’s name, date of birth and the school that they attend. The HAF team will then send you your unique booking reference number.
- You can then contact us at Abington Annexe – contact details below. When you book your place, you will be asked to complete a parent/carer eligibility check declaration form. You must ensure that you include your unique booking reference number on that declaration form.
The Council will match name, date of birth and school data with information held about free school meal eligible children to identify families who may be eligible to benefit from the Holiday Activity and Food (HAF) Programme.
Contact us at Abington Annexe (do this once you have your HAF booking reference number):
Telephone: 01223 894246